Section 3, Civic Blvd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City
Competition is heating up in Asia! APAC players are hopping on the startup bandwagon to claim the title of best ecosystem in the region, but who gets the crown?
On April 18th, let’s find out! At our Battle of the Startup Ecosystems fireside chat, experts from Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, and Thailand will battle it out on one stage! We’ll hear from special guests including Alexander Chan (Co-Director of The Mills Fabrica HK), Amarit Charoenphan (Co-Founder and Chief Connection Office of Techsauce Thailand), Joseph Huang (Venture Partner at Infinity Venture Partners), and Holly Harrington (General Manager at Taiwan Startup Stadium).
We warmly invite you to this exciting showdown of 4 rising startup scenes!
- What are the coolest things happening in each ecosystem?
- How do these 4 startup scenes really compare?
- Who are the key ecosystem players to know if you want to enter one of these markets?
- What are the latest vertical trends in each startup scene?
- What are some red flags in terms of doing business and receiving investments?
- What are some secrets about each ecosystem that only locals understand?
- 6:00-6:30 | Sign up & Network
- 6:30-6:35 | TSS Opening
- 6:35-6:50 | Guest Sharing from Infinity Ventures Summit, Techsauce, and The Mills Fabrica
- 6:50-7:40 | Panel: Battle of the Startup Ecosystems
- 7:40-8:30 | Mingling
Check out our Facebook Event Page Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/229970347564393/